Vilnius is the capital city of Lithuania and is currently the largest city in the Baltic States. It is a beautiful city known for its many attractions. It’s beautiful and stunning baroque architecture are always a sight to behold. It boasts many world famous sites like the Gediminas castle tower, the Trakai island castle and also the Vilnius cathedral amongst others.
Vilnius is also known for the architecture of its old town. It is known to have one of the largest and best preserved old towns in northern, eastern, and central Europe and was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1994.
Charter your private jet to Vilnius to visit the below touristic locations:
- Museum of Occupations and Freedom Fights
- Explore the Lithuanian Diaspora Art Museum
- Marvel at the Three Crosses Monument
- Anne’s and Bernardine Church Complex
- Vilna Gaon Jewish State Museum
- Neris River
- Hales Market
- Stebuklas miracle tile